Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas eve

It's Christmas Eve, I just finished frosting the sugar cookies. I'm getting ready to finish up the last of the gift wrapping and get my breakfast casserole in the crockpot. I took the two little girls to see "frozen" today, the interactions of the sisters in the movie reminded me of my two oldest daughters. I hope they always find their way back to each other. I've always told them, God gave you a sister so you'd have a best friend forever!  I have a lot of things on my mind tonight with my oldest daughter being gone, our first ever Christmas apart. My Christmas wish is for her spirit and mind to be renewed this year. Leaving her with a fresh and healthy outlook on life. If your listening God, please watch over my baby girl this the night we celebrate the birth of your son. I know you understand my heartache...

No comments:

Post a Comment