Monday, September 12, 2011

Who the heck do you think I am?

So I'm the cute, nice little girl (notice I said little) that lives next door in the two story tan house with the white trim. Oh and we have a white picket fence, with a beautiful golden retriever! Two kids a boy and a girl they are perfect lil angels. BLAH BLAH BLAH!........ Or I'm a full figured, disgruntled EX-wife of high schools "popular" boy gone drug addict. Oh, AND now I live with my distinguished black boyfriend, raising my three beautiful daughters... Only reason I mention my boyfriend's skin color, is because I live in frickin' "Hicksville" USA. You know, the place where the handsome young interracial couple goes into a restaurant to eat and EVERYBODY stares at you like you have toilet paper hanging out the back of your pants! Yep, that's where we live...(wish you were here don't ya). Anyways, I do live in a two story house but its pink and mint green! Who really paints a house those colors, I mean seriously (I rent). So, I decided to blog about my crazy life. I call it "Behind the hair" since I'm a hairstylist and because I use my hair for a number of things such as looking cute, manipulating members of the opposite sex (kidding), to hide behind, to cover the hickey on my neck that my boyfriend thought was funny to leave (not kidding on that, I'm gonna get him back later... you know, on his forehead or something), among a multitude of other things... Sometimes I wish I could be behind someone elses' hair, maybe when you read my blog you'll want to be behind mine....NOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment